Saturday, March 17, 2007

Big Mouth on a Small Planet

Big Mouth on a Small Planet

So today I begin my experiment with speaking in text anew. (I have an awful lot to say when my mouth is running. Put finger to keyboard, (pen to paper, chisel to stone, you get the drill) however, and I suddenly speechless.

So I've been thinking a lot about restaurant seating lately. And why restaurants have any "bad" tables at all. (And why I manage to be seated at one first go round often as not.) I go out to eat quite a bit and by now have some regular spots. I think I'll try out new eateries and see how often I am seated near a bathroom or drafty door. This should be interesting...

1 comment:

rootsmama said...

How I ended up posting this on your site, I have no idea! (I'm trying to post to my big mouth-small planet blog).

Oops!